Professional Teeth Whitening at Anderson Dental
Our main goal at Anderson Dental is to ensure you have healthy teeth. However, along with that, we also want you to enjoy bright, white teeth that leave you smiling. The appearance of your teeth matters as much to us as it does to you. That's why we offer bleaching and professional teeth whitening services at our office in Payson, AZ. If you struggle with yellow teeth and you're ready for a whiter smile, then it's time to contact us to make an appointment.
What Causes Tooth Staining?
A variety of culprits contribute to your teeth becoming discolored over time. Some of the main causes of staining include:
- Beverages: Coffee, tea, cola and wine are the main offenders.
- Age: Teeth can gradually become more yellow as you age.
- Tobacco: From smoking cigarettes to chewing tobacco, a brown stain can transfer to your teeth.
- Injury and illness: If your teeth experience trauma, this can cause them to change color. Also, some medical conditions and medications can discolor your teeth.
- Poor oral hygiene: When we advise you to brush and floss your teeth, it's both to preserve your oral hygiene and to prevent your teeth from becoming discolored.
If you're not sure what's caused your teeth to become stained, our dentists would be happy to discuss possible causes and treatment options.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Although there are over-the-counter teeth whitening systems that can be purchased at your local drug store, a professional teeth whitening procedure is safer, especially if you have sensitive teeth. Also, we can customize our approach depending on your individual circumstances.
Other benefits of the professional teeth whitening services offered at Anderson Dental include:
- Better results: Professional teeth whitening treatments are stronger, which will allow you to see a bigger difference in a shorter amount of time.
- Customized treatment: Everyone is unique, including your mouth and teeth. Our treatments provide a custom tray created to perfectly fit your teeth.
- Safer: Although a professional whitening treatment is stronger, our dentists understand how to avoid damaging your teeth. They closely supervise the process, ensuring that no harm occurs.
- Less discomfort: Home kits can cause pain and sensitivity when they come in contact with your gums. Our dentists ensure the whitening agent has as little contact with your gums as possible.
- Longer-lasting effects: Our professional-grade whitening solution helps your teeth stay bright and white for longer than over-the-counter kits.
- Improved confidence: White teeth help our patients feel better about their appearance, providing a much-needed boost in confidence.
Working With Anderson Dental for a Whiter Smile
When you work with Anderson Dental, it only takes a few steps for us to provide professional teeth whitening services:
- First, we provide a thorough examination. Depending on the cause of your stains, professional whitening solutions could produce different results.
- We take an impression of your mouth, which we use to create a customized tray for your unique teeth shape.
- After assembling your custom teeth whitening kit, which includes a tray and a professional-grade whitener, we provide a detailed overview of how to use your kit, including safety tips.
- Over the course of a couple of weeks, you will use the kit we provide to whiten your teeth by putting your whitening tray in your mouth for a few hours every day.
If you notice any side effects, be sure to contact us right away. Professional whitening services don't work for everyone. You may require another cosmetic dental procedure, such as veneers, to change the appearance of your teeth. Our dentists are available to discuss other options if needed.
Contact Us Today for Teeth Whitening Services
Why Choose Anderson Dental Group
The bottom line is that when it comes to oral health, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Schedule an appointment at Anderson Dental, the family dental practice of choice in Payson, AZ. We will help children and adults practice sound oral hygiene practices.
Schedule an appointment with Anderson Dental today for a regular check-up or prevention tips!
We have happy patients.
"They are the Best!" With extensive reconstructive dentistry to be done, over the last 6 years I have been to a few dentists. I cannot begin to say just how truly happy I am to have ended up at Anderson Dental. Everyone, I mean everyone in the office has in some way helped me through this process. With the help of Dr Scott Price, Dr. Eric Anderson, and his wonderful staff I have restored my smile, my confidence, and my ability to chew! Thank you one and all.